Sunday, October 14, 2012

Lesson not learned, but crisis has passed

Of course, a little earlier this afternoon, I got a text from Cuteboy saying that his texts earlier before he left town apparently didn't go through, and then he was in the mountains without reception. Apparently his texts earlier were about how he spent Thursday in a contented daze. Me too, except the parts where I spent Thursday wondering why he hadn't said anything.

I texted Benjamin Braddock and said I had an adorable and wonderful time, and he responded by asking if we could do it again. Yes. Yes we definitely can.

I didn't learn to calm the fuck down, but at least I'm not still beating myself up for it? I dunno. I've done so much healing. I think maybe it's time to grow again.

Hey, maybe I'll get a tree tattooed on my hip instead of a phoenix. That's more relevant to my life in terms of cycles and rebirth.

No comments:

Post a Comment