Friday, September 28, 2012

Boys suck.

No, seriously. Boys suck.

The whole Boy 2 thing is basically over, except we can communicate as needed. Boy 1 had sent me this vague "I'll be busy for a while" thing a few days ago. So I asked if we should make plans for some future time or if I should just back off. He responded two days later with this:

"I got busy again at work and with some other stuff, so probably no more hanging out for a while. You should still send me blogs though!"

Wtf? A is suggesting that he's just not into me, and that's ok, bc it's not a reflection on me. Which is fine, but WTF. I know he doesn't like things getting personal. I wouldn't be surprised if he has a three-date limit on any interaction. I know he has a surprisingly low sex drive, so maybe once is enough for these three months? What the fuck? I liked this guy. Why is it the guys I like who lose interest? I've got plenty of guys I'm not interested in that I could call.

No comments:

Post a Comment