Monday, August 16, 2010

Monday Malaise

I live in northeast Georgia in a town that's the urban hub of a rural area. I work from home three days a week, and drive 65 miles to Atlanta twice a week for facetime and meetings. I love my job and I love my coworkers, and I'm willing to do this because it's been a good thing for my communication with my boss and other folks. (Also because I don't want to leave my job but I love living where I live.) I don't drive in on Mondays because it's exhausting and it makes Sunday nights kind of suck. Today is Monday, and I drove in for a very good reason: I had friends in town who needed to get back to Atlanta for work, and driving them back in on Monday meant that they could stay all day Sunday. I liked this plan. Anyway, it's Monday and I'm not in my pajamas or on my couch, which seems unacceptable to me.

Thus, allow me to introduce Monday Malaise. My partner sent me this video last night because I was feeling cranky and it's amazing. Also because my best friend and I have a multi-year joke about turtles and chomping. This is the inaugural installment of Monday Malaise.

1 comment:

  1. It's the world's cutest turtle! And it keeps trying to chomp where there is no lettuce! The tragedy!

    ReplyDelete