Monday, August 23, 2010

The cute, it burns.

My hunny's blog is adorable and pretty different from mine, but we often compare stats. I told him I never get people coming in through google searches. His top term for a while has been "bioluminescent puppies," and he joked that I should write more about bioluminescent puppies. Those bioluminescent puppies sure are cute, dontcha think?

See?

Also keep your eyes out for an adorable dialogue-style post about 20-somethings and how teens are treated like crazy proto-people. We have pretty awesome discussions that make me say "I've never heard it put that way" so we'll be making that public kinda soon.

2 comments:

  1. Cuuuuuuuuuuute! Also I love the idea of a dialogue between two of my favourite people. Waiting with bated breath... :)

    ReplyDelete