Monday, June 28, 2010

I've just spent a week crashing with friends and milling about with radicals in Detroit ("a really good place to convince people that capitalism isn't a good idea," says E), and the idea of writing it all down in a blog seems like the logical next step. The problem is, I don't want to. I mean, I want to, but I don't want to sit in front of a computer screen all day. I did that for a while today when I had to do work that was only on the computer, but I'm sort of over it. I'm sure I'll phase back in to spending many many hours each day on the computer and phone, but right now I want to make rubber stamps and read and sew. I'm even craving time outside. After spending many hours driving through the plains of the Midwest, I woke up this morning feeling as if I had slept on a very comfortable field. The last week is still in my bones. I'll capture it in words as it seeps out, but not a moment before.

No comments:

Post a Comment