Sunday, February 24, 2013

I crashed tonight for the first time in a while, and when I began to come back up, I remembered some amazing things that I've done in the last two months.


  • I lost 12 pounds on purpose.
  • My resting heart rate is about 15-20 beats per minute less than it used to be (from 90s to 70s).
  • I can stay on the elliptical at level 5 or 6 for 75 minutes, even after lifting weights.
  • I can run up two flights of stairs without flinching, AFTER working out.
  • My left foot used to hurt regularly, and it doesn't. My left knee used to hurt when I worked out, and it doesn't.
  • There's a little faint line of bicep showing
  • I've gone to the gym 5 to 6 times a week for two months now.
  • I eat well six days a week.
  • I cook nearly all my own meals.
  • I regularly wear tank tops into the shark tank gym full of skinny undergrads.


No comments:

Post a Comment