Monday, April 26, 2010

This is what it's like to be in love

Every few days or weeks, I look at my relationship with E and think "I've never been at this point in a relationship." I've been in relationships for the same amount of time, but never with this level of togetherness, of individual growth, and of contentment and satisfaction. It isn't rare for me to start giggling out of nowhere because I'm so lucky to be with him. The best part is he feels exactly the same way.

He's been working on his blog recently, so I mentioned that he should link it to my blog. He knew I had created a blogger account way back when, but he didn't know that it had a theme and I actually used it. His face lit up, he started giggling, and he was so excited that we are, in fact, the same kind of nerd.

No comments:

Post a Comment